VWN Home Page
WELCOME TO THE NEW SITE!Welcome future and existing members to the new Valley Women’s Network website. We are still polishing the site so if you have any problems please email us.
You need to login to access the member features of the site. Because it is a new site, you will need to request a new password; your old one will NOT work.
How to Login the first time
- Click the Login menu item.
- Click the tab labelled Request new password.
- Enter your email address and click the E-mail new password button.
- Open your email software and look for a new message from vwnAdmin@ValleyWomensNetwork.com with a subject of “Replacement login information…”
- Once you've received your e-mail message, you should open it, read it carefully and click on the second link (the one with all the numbers). This will take you to a page on the website entitled Reset password.
- Click the log in button at the bottom of the page. This will take you to your profile.
- Enter your password, confirm the password and press the submit button at the bottom of the page (a long way down). It's perfectly fine to reuse your old password.
- Member directory that can be viewed by chapter
- Ability to search for a member
- Photo galleries (general and chapter specific)
- A calendar that allows you to…
- signup for events (including luncheons)
- receive confirmation email
- receive reminder email the day prior to the event
- Online form to join VWN (but you still have to pay your membership fees in person)
- Ability to control what you see on the site
- Ability for web mistresses to send email to all chapter members
- See who else is online at the same time as you
- Ability to search the site
- Newsletters in PDF format
- AND, we saved the best for last, ONE username can belong to multiple chapters!
- May we suggest using your actual First and Last names as your username? You can even include a space between them!